Executive Recruiting Coordinator
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for an Executive Recruiting Coordinator, who will work closely with our Recruiters and Executives, to help us hire impactful leaders to our expanding organization. The Executive Recruiting Coordinator will provide an outstanding candidate experience by arranging complex interview schedules, travel, communication with the candidates throughout the hiring process. The Coordinator will also help with additional projects and reporting as needed. We're deeply committed to building a diverse team here at SmileDirectClub and are looking for someone to help us attract and hire some of the top leaders in the country.
- Handle complex interview scheduling that may consist of video interviewing, and in person meetings that require travel arrangements.
- Partner with Executive Recruiters, other Leaders, and Executive Assistants to coordinate schedules
- Serve as on-site host to high-profile candidates during their on-site visits to make sure interview schedules flow smoothly
- Act as the point of contact for Leadership candidates throughout the interviewing and hiring process
- Ensure excellent candidate experience through prompt follow-up and communication
- Manage expense reimbursements for candidates
- Generate various reports to be presented to members of the Executive Leadership Team
- Entering and tracking data to the ATS
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting Senior Leadership in a corporate environment
- Previous Recruiting, Sourcing or Executive Admin experience
- Self-driven and highly collaborative work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high-level candidates
- Integrity and dependability with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Engaging and confident personality and experience building collaborative relationships with Leaders
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Naturally curious, innovative and always looking for ways to improve processes
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Back to top