Email Marketing Specialist
- Nashville, TN
We're SmileDirectClub , and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub , we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is looking for an Email Specialist to join our growing team! The Email Specialist will help lead SmileDirectClub's email communication & CRM solutions.
- Lead broadcast email campaign planning, content creation, QA, deployment, & optimization, including A/B testing.
- Support in-market teams internationally with email campaign setup and deployment.
- Apply analytical insights to improve channel performance. Review reporting & analytics for email channel, and continually optimize channels based on target KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team & entire organization on email communication initiatives.
- Lead coordination efforts with customer care to ensure a qualify customer experience with email communications.
- Continually refine and optimize the broadcast email process.
- Support automated email communication strategy throughout customer journey to deliver an incredible customer experience.
- Learn & grow in your digital marketing expertise, and become a leader in your functional area and beyond.
- 2-4 years' experience in digital marketing, email marketing experience a plus.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit.
- Solid work ethic, with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
- Creative thinker
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently.
- Positive attitude, and flexible personality.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite, including Word and Excel.
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top