Email Marketing Manager
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, fast-paced Marketing team. The Email Marketing Manager will lead SmileDirectClub's email marketing channel throughout the customer journey. If you're sharp, highly analytical, resourceful, and skilled at optimizing customer experiences, we want you!
- Lead email communication strategy, sequencing, and orchestration throughout customer journey to deliver an incredible customer experience.
- Lead email data transformation, audience segmentation, content creation & optimization, quality assurance, multivariate testing, and analytics.
- Lead email production processes and optimize for efficient operations.
- Develop reporting & analytics for email channel, and continually optimize channels based on target KPIs.
- Lead integration of SDC CRM platform with best-in-class email software solutions & partners, and keep SDC on cutting-edge of email marketing.
- Collaborate with Technical Product Manager on ideal technical solutions to support email marketing strategy. Work within database to optimize audience segmentation.
- Collaborate with larger marketing team & entire organization on email marketing initiatives.
- Work with QA Data Analyst & Email Specialist to deliver quality assurance across email platform.
- Lead Email Specialist & scale team as necessary.
- 6+ years' experience in digital marketing with strong email marketing experience.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing highly complex customer experience journeys and flows
- Comfortable working with technical products and optimizing software configurations to best serve channel needs. SQL experience a plus.
- Leader who is curious and passionate about delivering the optimal customer experience.
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Solid work ethic, with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel.
- Positive attitude and flexible personality.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit.
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top