Email Developer (Contract)
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for an Email Developer who will be responsible for developing email, using HTML, CSS, and ESP tools. The email developer will work on a project basis, to support our CRM team.
- Develop HTML emails using HTML, CSS and media queries
- Understand industry best practices related to email development
- Responsive/adaptive email experience
- Proficiency in implementing email programs within ESP tool limitations
- Work with email leadership to implement best practices and department processes
- Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the process
- Help assess risk and impact on the existing systems that may arise due to any requirement or functional change
- 2+ years of email development and/or ESP programming experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude in email development.
- Experience with ExactTarget is a plus
- Portfolio examples required
- Ability to communicate clearly and display a high level of professionalism working within a team
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency
- Ability to work independently at times on multiple tasks while remaining organized
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Back to top