District Retail Trainer - Northern California
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident Retail Store Manager who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
This position is responsible for effectively delivering new hire and ongoing training to our retail SmileShop locations throughout the US. The training offered to our SmileShop team members will include classroom and one-on-one in-store initiatives, to elevate customer experience and empower the team with both technical and product knowledge. Will work closely with SmileShop Managers, Operations, Marketing and People Support to support operational KPI's and strategy. Assist, when necessary, in development of new curriculum and educational tools that drives initiatives, inspires the team, and promotes business growth.
How we make you SMILE...
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Contribution with matching
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Great work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, innovative company
- Ownership in developing local geo-marketing promotions
It would really make us SMILE if you have...
- Proven experience of delivering training programs with a strong customer focused approach preferred
- Retail Experience (Field, Education, Management, Training), a plus
- 3+ years Dental Assistant Experience preferred
- Knowledge of iTero Scanner, a plus
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to inspire and motivate others
- Able to effectively manage change
- Self-motivated and able to competently work unsupervised setting self at a high standard
- Proactively implement and coach customer service, technical skills and selling by delivering personalized training based on each team member's needs
- Regularly recap and follow up on SmileShop visits to ensure training objectives have been met
- Undertake relevant analysis and feedback on training to ensure that continual improvements are made and that the training is being delivered effectively and is fully understood
- Discuss recommendations for further training & development to ensure continuous performance improvement is supported
Want to learn more about our company and opportunities?
Check us out! https://smiledirectclub.com
What happens at a SmileShop?
How do we make difference?
SmileDirectClub is one of the fastest growing companies, opening SmileShops across the country! Consumers are able to get a free digital scan of their teeth to see if they qualify for invisible aligners. Team members have the opportunity to develop their careers, grow into different roles, travel to other SmileShops, and earn the option to relocate into new markets as the business continues to expand.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers, increasing convenience and affordability of orthodontic treatment toward a better smile.
Back to top