District Manager - West (Retail SmileShops)
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The District Manager is a pivotal leader within our organization by leading shop teams. The District Manager will support shop teams to succeed on all measures - including business performance, customer satisfaction, associate development, and flawless execution of retail operations and brand standards. He or she will lead the team by coaching, motivating, and inspiring within each Smileshop. Goal setting, forecasting and monitoring performance, and accountability will be crucial in this role. The District Manager's success is predicated on the success of their teams!
How we make you SMILE...
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Contribution with matching
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Great work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, innovative company
- Ownership in developing local geo-marketing promotions
It would really make us SMILE if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field preferred
- Previous leadership experience with multi-unit retail background of 5+ years preferred
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset, outstanding communication, solid problem-solving, and an exceptional understanding of superior customer experience
- A natural talent for motivating, building, developing and leading diverse teams committed to helping others grow and develop in their role
- Successful track record of building teams and developing strong talent
- Possess the ability to analyze and drive the levers of the business
- History of creating cultures of exceptional customer experience and operational excellence through the execution of goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), solid planning and organizational skills, a strong understanding of the financial aspects of the retail business, and prior multi-unit P&L responsibility
- Energize the team by encouraging team members to "stay curious" and setting and achieving company goals
- Quick to assess and resolve conflicts, finding positive coaching opportunities in complex situations
- Ability and willingness to travel 50-75% of the time, with consecutive overnight stays
- Drive results and oversee the operations for multiple shop locations
- Ensure all company initiatives are communicated with the SmileShop Managers in your district and executed to SmileDirectClub expectations
- Provide overall operational leadership, direction, and guidance
- Represent the company brand, mission, and culture
- People work for people - use this philosophy consistently to grow careers and retain talent through development, teamwork, coaching, and recognition within shops throughout the district
- Analyze business trends to identify behavioral opportunities and/or gaps to drive results
- Create an environment of shared wins through coaching, developing, mentoring, and inspiring shop teams to enhance district performance
- Inspire team growth through individual development plans to promote an environment of accountability through performance management
- Create an entrepreneurial, fast pace, and dynamic work environment that reflects the culture of the brand
- Analyze and leverage customer feedback to identify patterns to coach the team to further enhance the customer experience
- Partner with People Support and Education in the selection, development, and ongoing succession planning of top talent
- Identify solutions to improve customer experience, show rates, and conversion
- Ensure each SmileShop adheres to our visual presentation, operational, and brand standards
- Monitor, measure, and hold shop teams accountable for execution of operational expectations
- Ensure that all district performance/compensation reviews are completed within the established timeframe for all Smile Shops
- Develop a deep understanding of this unique business, which includes being proficient at the technical aspects of the SmileShop Manager and Smile Guide
Want to learn more about our company and opportunities?
Check us out! https://smiledirectclub.com
What happens at a SmileShop?
How do we make difference?
SmileDirectClub is one of the fastest growing companies, opening SmileShops across the country! Consumers are able to get a free digital scan of their teeth to see if they qualify for invisible aligners. Team members have the opportunity to develop their careers, grow into different roles, travel to other SmileShops, and earn the option to relocate into new markets as the business continues to expand.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers, increasing convenience and affordability of orthodontic treatment toward a better smile.
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top