Director of Retail Training and Development
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident Retail Store Manager who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Director of Field Training and Development is a key influential leader responsible for the strategic development, implementation and ongoing evaluation of a cohesive organizational training strategy, learning tools and programs. The Director works closely and collaboratively with functional business leaders throughout the organization, as well as Field Leadership, People Support and Training teams; together you will identify and bridge educational gaps through training to enhance overall results for each area.
The Director reports to the VP of Retail and leads a training team responsible for curricula design, development, e-learning, course maintenance and training delivery, while ensuring all training efforts support the strategic direction of the organization.
The Director of Field Training and Development will work closely with Field Leadership and Training teams to carry out the following responsibilities...
- Develop and implement scalable company-wide training curricula that supports business goals and results in increased knowledge, skills and capabilities of new hires and existing team members
- Responsible for ensuring training effectiveness through design and delivery of instructor-led and e-Learning programs throughout the organization, including 1:1 coaching, classroom and applied learning
- Work in partnership with functional business leaders (Operations, Marketing, IT, Department Leaders) to identify training needs and implement new programs to address those needs
- Work closely with a variety of subject matter experts to create, refine and enhance training content and programs
- Direct new hire onboarding training
- Direct and oversee management and leadership programs
- Continually monitor, review and enhance curricula to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Manage training events calendar and budget
- Lead and develop a team of training professionals
It would really make us SMILE if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree, required; preferably in Organizational Development, Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of progressive Training & Development Management experience, required
- 3+ years' experience managing a team of training professionals, highly preferred
- Experience designing and implementing cohesive company-wide training strategies and programs, required
- CPLP Certification, or related instructional design certification, preferred
- Ability to garner and foster trust and credibility
- Servant Leadership mentality
- Ability to effectively lead a variety of ongoing and overlapping training programs with minimal supervision
- Ability to oversee the creation and facilitation of engaging and cutting-edge training programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to change and competing priorities
- Self-starter who is committed to making a positive impact on the organization
- Team player with selfless attitude
- Ability to travel as needed
How we make you SMILE...
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Contribution with matching
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Dynamic work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, innovative company
Want to learn more about our company and opportunities?
Check us out! https://smiledirectclub.com
What happens at a SmileShop?
How do we make difference?
SmileDirectClub is one of the fastest growing companies, opening SmileShops across the country! Consumers are able to get a free digital scan of their teeth to see if they qualify for invisible aligners.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers, increasing convenience and affordability of orthodontic treatment toward a better smile.
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top