Director of RCM
The Director of Revenue Cycle Management, reporting to VP of Revenue Cycle Management, is responsible for overseeing specific aspects of the Revenue Cycle in order to support the broader SDC mission. Oversight may include the claims submission/payment posting process, insurance eligibility verification, insurance payer contracting/support and reporting.
- Provide oversight for the current insurance benefit verification and claim preparation functions of the RCM
- Act as subject matter expert for insurance-related functions
- Assist in deployment and management of assignment-of-benefits functions for new insurance plans:
- Claim creation and electronic submission
- Claim accounting functions, including cash posting, contractual and bad debt adjustment posting and credit balance resolution
- Support lockbox management functions, including document management and daily deposit balancing
- Accounts receivable management functions, including denial management, aged claim follow up and rebilling
- Patient receivables management functions, including patient statement rendering and balance billing
- Act as owner of vendor relationships for online insurance benefit verification tools
- Interface with Finance/Accounting regarding deposit and cash posting management functions
- Interface with affiliated PC and ELP network, as well as clinical operations personnel of SDC
- Interface with Information Technology on issues related to RCM platforms and other technology issues
- Support managed care contracting process for PC and ELP network
- Support provider credentialing process for PC and ELP network
- Act as business product owner for Salesforce
- Act as business product owner for future billing/AR platform
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in the revenue cycle functions (listed above)
- Experience in dental revenue cycle highly desired
- Experience in managing offshore, remote or outsourcing revenue cycle functions required
- Experience as a business owner of revenue cycle technology resources, such as billing systems, online tools, CRM applications, etc... required
- Travel within the country at least 1 week every two months and more as needed
- Possess valid passport and have ability to travel out of country at least 1 week per month and more as needed
- History of leading teams, meeting stretch deadlines and executing on project plans
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top