Director of Integrated Retail Programs
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're lookingfor aDirector of Integrated Retail Programs to join our dynamicfast-pacedMarketing team. This team memberwill partner with the VP of Brand Strategy and Global Insights and our VP of Retail to drive strategy for consumer engagement and brand positioning to achieve Smile Direct Club's revenue growth goals working hand-in-hand with our key retail partners. This role is expected to lead brand and marketing efforts around introducing new services and products we are introducing to the market, to develop sound strategies, based on consumer insights, and play a key role in helping align the broader SmileDirectClub marketing organization.
- Build long-term plan for the development of a successful brand partnership in order to achieve specific goals.
- Deliver a well-defined and executed set of retail and shopper marketing program which will affect all aspects of our business relationships with key retails and is directly connected to consumer needs, emotions, and competitive environments.
- Develop strategic briefs for marketing management teams including key resources within our retailer-partner's organization
- Champion Brand strategy and Positioning
- Define how our Brand Equity Pyramid and Brand Personality live in our retailer-partner's environment
- Understand Consumer Target Matrix and Decision-Drivers and apply them to overall brand strategy
- Focus on delivering brand values, support Brand Asset Management and Development
- Collaborate on Product Innovations in order to deliver product and merchandising toolkits
- Develop marketing strategies that align with Smile Direct Club's strategic priorities.
- Present to, consult with, and serve on marketing project teams.
- Collaborate with Insights team to plan, develop, and execute consumer and brand research projects.
- Bachelor's Degree a must; concentration in marketing is ideal; MBA is a Plus
- 8-10 years of related experience which includes consumer brand experience, likely either working directly for a brand or via an agency in a strategy or account planning role working with retailers
- 5+ years as a "people leader"
- Proven business acumen and demonstrated ability to conduct, manage and synthesize consumer, retail, market, and product data and deliver strategic insights supporting overarching corporate strategies.
- Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated experience in integrating disparate sources of information into a coherent "story" that answers specific business hypotheses.
- Ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels and build collaborative, productive relationships with internal business partners and external vendors.
- A true team spirit who thrives on working as part of an enthusiastic and energetic team, and inspiring others; demonstrating a collaborative approach to achieving results and encouraging the inputs and ideas of others.
- Understands the importance of active listening in the role.
- Global perspective and understanding, thinking across borders and cultures.
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top