Director of Experiential Marketing Strategy
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for a Director of Experiential Strategy to leverage insight and process to develop Activation Plans, repeatable Playbooks and strategic recommendations which maximize our experiential investments and business impact. This position will report to the head of the Experiential Marketing team, and partner with our Regional and B2B Experiential Marketing leads.
- Significant expertise in experiential brief development, incorporating insights and data to drive integrated strategy recommendations
Develop strong integrated relationships within the marketing organization to ensure assets are fully leveraged
Assist with development of activation plans to fully leverage all Experiential Marketing investments across the portfolio, including mobile marketing, sponsorships/partnerships, retail events, B2B/Corporate events, and media partnerships
Create repeatable Playbooks as part of Activation Plan development to ensure that the Field/SmileShop team has clear and consistent direction and understands the top-level strategy, thus making the whole greater than the sum of the parts
Present and sell-in these plans in coordination with Regional Experiential Managers and the head of B2B Experiential Marketing internally
Capture any and all approvals with partners and vendors tied to these strategic recommendations
Work to develop reporting templates and structures to ensure that all activations can be fully tracked against key business and marketing objectives
Report (present) on the success of platforms to ensure wide visibility across the organization, as well as identify areas of opportunity for optimization
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Strategic mindset (consulting background)
- Comfort and familiarity with numbers and analytics
- Can turn insight into direction
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable presenting to senior executives
- Ability to oversee and report on metrics and make recommendations
- 10-12+ years of experience with experiential strategy/planning development
- Experience in the health and/or beauty industry is a plus
- A sense of humor and passion for making people smile
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top