Director of eCommerce
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for a Director of eCommerce to join our dynamic marketing team. The Director of eCommerce will drive the strategy, development and execution of SmileDirectClub's eCommerce and digital campaigns. This role will leverage web and digital marketing efforts, to identify and optimize opportunities to drive traffic and customer acquisition. This individual will improve customer experience through all channels including content, social, email, SEO, SEM, user experience, and data analytics.
- Leverage eCommerce solutions/strategies, and consumer behavior to drive traffic and new customer acquisition
- Develop SEO strategy and KPI's for eCommerce site
- Utilize lead generation and brand building activities to drive revenue goals for the channel
- Design digital advertising and promotions
- Identify mobile trends and opportunities
- Ensure consistency with online and offline promotions
- Provide direction on digital marketing initiatives
- Provide tracking and analysis of user behavior through market analysis, and site analytics to identify key performance drivers and metircs
It will really make us smile if you have...
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an online marketing or eCommerce capacity
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Understanding of how to drive eCommerce conversions through effective direct marketing programs
- Proven experience building and managing eCommerce for a high growth entrepreneurial company
- Ability to utilize analytics to solve complex business questions and collaborate cross-funtionally with marketing and other teams
- Ability to think strategically while executing and managing multiple priorities
- High degree of creativity and ideation
- Proven results driving growth through digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge and experience with affiliate marketing, and social media
- Product development experience
- Strategic thinker and team player with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize quickly
- Ability to look at data/numbers to see trends and make recommendations
- A sense of humor and passion for making people smile
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top