Director, HR Business Partner - Marketing
- Nashville, TN
We"re SmileDirectClub , and we believe everyone deserves a smile they"ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you"ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub , we"re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we"re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It"s no small task. That"s why we"re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
- Support Executive level Business Leaders, and their organizations across SDC, on the development and implementation of their People strategic plans
- Lead BP resources for these clients by giving them autonomy to run their respective teams through effective coaching, mentoring, and providing guidance on best practice to address issues
- In partnership with P&O"s Centers of Excellence such as TA, L&D, Talent, Process Improvement, and Team Member Engagement, propose relevant and impactful solutions to the business regarding change management, career pathing, leadership capability, talent assessment, and organizational design
- Shape the nature of programs, processes, policies, and service delivery based on the business environment / strategy
- Drive leadership development and organizational change initiatives
- Manage changes to processes based on business initiatives
- Support and foster team member advocacy
- Function as an advisor, mediator, or coach, where questions of work morale or relationship issues arise between team members
- Actively consult and provide solutions to business leaders on workforce, talent and organizational matters
- Partner with the business to identify, assess, reward, and develop talent
- Bring best practices to the design and implementation of workforce and talent initiatives that align with key business objectives
- Model and instill a talent focused culture / organizational values within the business, and support key recruiting activities as needed
- Collaborate with the Chief People Officer on the implementation of organization design changes and ensure they are aligned with company growth
- Identify and address People & Organization trends with targeted and insightful solutions that impact the business
- Shape the nature of People & Organization programs, processes and service delivery based on the business environment / strategy and talent implications
As a Sr. HR Business Partner, reporting into the Vice President of P&O Business Partners, you will provide day-to-day guidance and leadership support to teams including Marketing & adjacent teams.
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Back to top