- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
- Review requests for mid-course corrections and refinements prior to submitting an official request to a network licensed dental professional for final approval
- Support customers with clinical support and guidance as needed, communicating with patients via chat and email.
- Communicate with our network of licensed dental professional as needed regarding customer treatment and treatment guidelines
- Dental or Orthodontic license
- 2 years or more of clinical chair-side experience required
- Minimum of B2+ English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication, conversation and active listening skills
- Experience with clear aligner treatment is a plus
- Strong computer navigation skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Typing skills of 45+ WPM a plus
- Progressive, business minded professional who wants a non-clinical position in the dental industry.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top