Dental Assistant - Highland Park, IL
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident Dental Assistants in Highland Park, IL who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
How we make you SMILE...
- Competitive compensation starting above market average based upon dental assistant experience
- 30-40 hour work weeks
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Contribution with matching
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off to all full time employees
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Great work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, innovative company
It would really make us SMILE if you have...
- Dental Assisting Certificate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience taking impressions or using digital intraoral scanning equipment
- Sales and Customer Service experience
- Confidence presenting our product and accurately addressing customer questions and concerns
- Excited and passionate about transforming smiles and making an impact
- Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed
- Self-motivated and independent, but also open to learning
- Proven success and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software
- Open-minded and optimistic as we continue grow and innovate
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop operationally and the customer's experience
How you make our customers SMILE...
- Deliver "5-Star" experience for every customer
- Be the face of SmileDirectClub, explain our product, and guide them through timelines and processes
- Engage with our customers to keep them excited about their journey to a better smile
- Use cutting edge technology to create a 3D scan of their teeth for our Licensed Dental Professionals to review
- Help our customers select the best payment plan for their budget
- Provide our customers with complimentary whitening, and guide them through the "do's and don'ts"
- Work with your teammates to create a positive, high-energy atmosphere
- Additional responsibilities as needed to set your SmileShop up for success
Want to learn more about our company and opportunities?
Check us out! https://smiledirectclub.com
SmileDirectClub is one of the fastest growing companies, opening SmileShops across the country! Consumers are able to get a free digital scan of their teeth to see if they qualify for invisible aligners. Team members have the opportunity to develop their careers, grow into different roles, travel to other SmileShops, and earn the option to relocate into new markets as the business continues to expand.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers, increasing convenience and affordability of orthodontic treatment toward a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top