Customer Service Trainer - Costa Rica
As a trainer you will train staff on all activities related to customer service, documentation, policies, and procedures. Helping people develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed.
Main responsibilities are not limited to:
Train new Team Members, make sure they successfully apply everything covered in the training agenda.
- New hires point of contact.
Provide daily performance reporting on progress of trainees during the training and the first month of production.
- Make constructive recommendations for improving scripts, programs, and training techniques.
- Cross-train (SmileSchools) existing Team Members on new company updates or procedures
- Update and create training material based on the product releases.
- Responsible for taking calls/chats/emails minimum 1 hour a day or based on operation needs; in order to stay up to date with all new updates, and how to apply them.
New hire Q&A and assessments ownership.
Minimum 1 year of customer service experience.
- +6 months in the company.
- Desire 1 year of training experience.
English proficiency B2+ C1 (Written and Speaking).
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Desire Experience in curriculum development.
- Desire Experience creating Web-based training.
Energy and enthusiasm.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Dynamic personality with a focus on educating, instructing and motivating.
- Problem solving skills.
Back to top