Customer Service Supervisor / Team Captain - Costa Rica
A Customer Service Team Captain has the responsibility to supervise, guide and give the necessary support to team members and team leaders. This leads to executing their tasks properly .
Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Communicate changes in protocols and other relevant information.
- Provide one o one sessions with team members and document feedback
- Create daily, weekly and monthly status reports (productivity, attendance, systems issues, etc).
- Special projects and other duties as needed.
- Payroll and recruitment support.
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience required.
- +6 months of experience as a Team Lead or Trainer (Internal Requirement).
- English proficiency B2+ C1 (Written and Speaking).
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Adaptable to changes.
Back to top