Customer Experience Project Manager
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Customer Experience Project Manager plans, organizes, and controls project or process in order to deliver required business solutions within agreed time-scales while ensuring the customer has the best experience possible.
- Overseeing end-to-end customer workflows, including testing and process improvement ideas/implementation
- Collaborate with all SmileDirectClub teams to develop new processes with the end goal of creating a better experience for customers
- Ensure timely and effective delivery according as per project plan milestones
- Communicate project status and issues to executive stakeholders as well as proactively communicating on any needs from different team members to move the project forward
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, vendors, and 3rd party relationships
- Follow up post-project/new process launch to track results through reporting and ensure everything is working as expected, while continuing to think of/implement improvements
- Directly test different processes and workflows in the customer journey, always looking to make improvements
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in project management/project coordination
- Extreme curiosity - constantly asking questions and looking for potential improvements
- Strong self-starter, assertiveness and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but remain appropriately detail-oriented
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Back to top