Customer Care Specialist (9am - 6pm)
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will represent SmileDirectClub by answering customer's questions, providing key product information, reminder calls, and solving problems in order to ensure customer happiness!
Our Customer Care Specialist are given the opportunity to come, stay, and grow at SmileDirectClub. We believe that our Team Members have endless opportunity as long as t hey are willing to work towards their own development . Customer Care Specialist are enabled by on the job development opportunities to advance into other roles and teams such a Social Media, Retention, Sales, and Team Lead just to name a few. If you are looking to start or continue growing your career in a fast-paced agile environment, then look no further ; come talk with our Team Members who have seen the growth firsthand themselves!
The Customer Care Team is a 24/7 operation allowing for a variety of shifts throughout all hours of the day and days of the week. This time last year we took on the great opportunity of supporting not only US Customers, but our International Grinners as well , to make the world a better place - one smile at a time! At SmileDirectClub we Think Like A Customer, so our shift availability is determined by our local and international markets and is subject to availability.
- Go above and beyond for the customer and achieve the "Wow" ranking on management call review evaluations each week.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone, email, SMS (text message) , and live chat to ensure our customers are always smiling
- Become proficient in SmileDirectClub's internal s ystem s in order to efficiently serve and maintain customer relationships
- Use our communication software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Proactively recognize and report trends and possible pain points and help create solutions to improve each customer's journey
It will really make us smile if you have...
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing startup company.
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Associate degree or higher, preferred
- A minimum of one-year customer service experience either in person or telephonically (examples include retail, restaurant, customer service center, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both oral and written
- Proficient typing and computer skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A 'Team Player' attitude
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top