CR French Customer Service Agent
This position needs to have the skills to deliver exceptional customer service through phone, chat & email.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, chat & email.
- Work with both inbound and outbound customer calls in a fun and team-oriented environment.
- Provide a positive and supportive experience for every costumer you speak with when answering questions about their treatment.
- Contact costumers to remind them to continue with the treatment process (next aligner).
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience required.
- French proficiency B2 (Written and Speaking) required.
- English proficiency B2 (Written and Speaking) required.
- Great computer and typing skills (30 WPM) required.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Time management skills.
- Stress management.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do you celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top