CR Customer Service Team Captain-CARTAGO
A Customer Service Team Captain has the responsibility to achieve business objectives through the management of their team's KPIs. Support and develop both team members and team leaders.
- Distribute company updates and new information in real time and through take 5 updates .
- Provide Coaching/ One -on- One sessions with team members monthly and Team Leads weekly .
- Create daily , weekly and monthly status reports of teams metrics and performance ( productivity , attendance , systems issues , etc ).
- Evaluate each team members performance weekly , and provide timely feedback .
- Review team attendance and approve all time cards before payroll deadline .
- Champion Truths to Grin By so that it becomes a part of your team's vocabulary and processes .
- Address customer and team member needs in a timely manner .
- Resolve and handle escalated customer situations when needed
- Hire , coach and provide training to team to maintain high customer care standards
- Be available to assist your team when needed .
- Track occurrences daily and present verbal and written warnings in a timely manner .
- Attend all Team Captain meetings and Weekly Call Review.
- Complete daily metrics and present team's metrics in Metrics Meetings.
- Complete 90-day team member evaluations .
- Evaluate team member's talents and abilities to maximize productivity
- Special projects and other duties as needed .
- Create development plans for team members and team leaders .
- Take the assigned portable computer home every day , in order to maintain connectivity to SDC and ability to perform required tasks offsite if required .
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service or relevant experience .
- 1+ year of experience in leadership positions (Internal Requirement ).
- English proficiency C1 ( Written and Speaking ).
- Analytical skills .
- Team management skills
- Attention to detail .
- Team player .
- Conflict resolution skills .
- Work under pressure .
- Adaptable to changes .
- Manages Ambiguity .
- Strong reporting and presenting skills .
- Track record of managing KPIs and improving team performance .
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top