CR Cust Service Team Lead- Cartago
We're SmileDirectClub , and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub , we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
A Customer Care Specialist Team Lead takes on the responsibility of giving high level support to all team members and customers alike. This leads to executing exceptional customer service through phone, chat & email , as well as to creating daily status reports from team members.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Minimum 2 years of customer service or relevant experience.
- High School Diploma
- +3 months of experience as a customer service Team Member. (Internal Requirement).
- English proficiency C1 (Written and Speaking).
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills.
- Great computer and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Adaptable to changes.
- Time management skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Manages Ambiguity.
- Excellent coaching skills.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top