Coe Training Designer - CR
- Alajuela, Costa Rica
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Must be able to work and design content in Adobe Captivate, Articulate/Rise 360, Canva, Vengage as well as other relevant training platforms
- Must be familiar with LMS platforms.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience's training needs
- Stateinstructionalend goals and create content that matches them
- Visualizeinstructionalgraphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conductinstructionalresearch and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply testedinstructionaldesign theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc )
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders (Needs analysis, Design Documents, Facilitator Guides etc.)
- Develop Web based training modules
- Educate other training members onInstructionalDesign and Web Based Training.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree ininstructionaldesign, educational technology or similar
- 2 - 3 years of p roven working experience ininstructionaldesign and withinstructionaltechnology
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories andinstructionaldesign models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- 2 - 3 years of p roven working experience in developing impactful Web Based training
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills (
- C1 English Proficiency (For Costa Rica)
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Back to top