Campus Recruiting Manager
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for a Campus Recruiting Manager to take the lead in developing and implementing the strategic direction of our campus recruiting program and managing the full life-cycle of campus recruiting initiatives and activities. This will require building and leading a best in class campus recruiting strategy. The Campus Recruiting Manager will be thoughtful and consultative in their approach, focusing on the quality and caliber of our program to ensure we are attracting the most talented students.
- Develop our college recruiting team and strategy for our undergraduate and graduate university program as well as our summer internship experience
- Provide full lifecycle recruiting support for college students and graduates across multiple business units
- Develop partnerships are relationships with appropriate Career Development leaders and faculty with schools locally, and across the US
- Act as a champion of SmileDirectClub to students, career centers, and faculty
- Lead and drive our campus recruitment program to the next level
- Partner with hiring managers to establish and evolve recruiting strategy to most effectively meet hiring needs
- Travel to college campuses and lead sessions and events in partnership with other members of SmileDirectClub
- Provide metrics and data to key stakeholders as needed
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience throughout the process
- Strategize, plan, and execute on-campus recruiting and program activities to attract, engage, and hire a talented, passionate, diverse group of students
- Oversee multiple assignments and projects simultaneously
- 1-3 years of campus recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience Managing a team
- Drive, motivation, and desire to build a best in class campus recruiting program
- Must be comfortable in high demand, fast-paced environments
- Good judgment, and relationship building skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapid changes gracefully
- Ability to prioritize and direct team according to business needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to take direction and collaborate on how to best achieve success
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Experience in creating and running campus events
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Hear what our customers are saying:
See what our SmileShops are all about:
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top