Associate Director, Procurement
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Procurement to lead cost and cash optimization across the enterprise, lead developing sourcing strategies on strategic spend areas, and manage purchasing for the company. This person will work with all departments, especially Marketing, Manufacturing, and Logistics, to optimize the cost of goods, minimize risk, and translate our ideas into products that meet or exceed our customers expectations.
- Assess supplier base and current spend; create strategic sourcing plans on key spend areas
- Identify suppliers that provide new capabilities
- Onboard new suppliers and negotiate RFPs, SLAs, pricing, terms, etc.
- Measure performance and compliance
- Responsible for supply assurance in support of our rapidly growing company.
- Key leader, in partnership with Finance, in developing and implementing an FP&A budgeting process
- Support Netsuite ERP system implementation
- Support the Supply Chain Portfolio Manager in successful product launches
- Possesses a high level of analytical and creative problem-solving skills to balance manufacturing requirements, inventory levels, and supplier lead times
- Detailed, analytical problem solver with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, changing environment with minimal direct supervision
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems & P2P processes; preferably NetSuite
- 5+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience with procurement and planning
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management
- Strong analytical capabilities and effective communicator to negotiate with suppliers and influence change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced detail oriented environment
- Ability to solve complex technical, financial, and business challenges
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, and possess outstanding customer-focused attitude
- Possess the ability to manage time and prioritize multiple deliverables simultaneously
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top