Ambassador & Referral Programs Manager
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Ambassador & Referral Program Manager to join our dynamic, fast-paced Marketing team. The Ambassador & Referral Program Manager will lead SmileDirectClub's initiatives for referral marketing, campaigns, events and other emerging channels throughout the customer journey. If you're sharp, resourceful, and skilled at optimizing customer experiences, we want you!
- Lead referral program strategy and orchestration throughout customer journey, including prospecting, lead, and club member phases
- Identify best referral software platform for SDC & lead implementation/integration
- Lead campaign creation & performance optimization for referral channel
- Lead CRM event communications. Work with Events team to conceptualize, develop, and deploy customer communications before / during / after events.
- Lead Club Member community strategy and community experience iniatitives
- Lead special projects and initiatives requiring integration across CRM channels and/or with social media, influencers, UI/UX research, local markets, etc.
- Lead other emerging and nascent channels in CRM space
- Develop reporting & analytics for managed channels, and continually optimize channels based on target KPIs
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team & entire organization on communication initiatives
- Scale team for growth as necessary
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing
- Referral software platform experience a plus
- Event experience a plus
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Solid work ethic, with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Creative thinker.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite, including Excel to model campaign investments & returns.
- Positive attitude, and flexible personality.
- Collaborative spirit.
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Back to top