Agile Delivery Manager
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to lead, mentor and support a team of passionate technical agile delivery professionals (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Business Analysts) fostering a high-performance technology culture. You will be instrumental in establishing a culture of creativity, innovation, and excellence in all areas of agile delivery and technology.
- Establish and enforce agile delivery standards and best practices
- Mentor and train agile delivery team and stakeholders
- Provide dashboard/insight into agile delivery metrics
- Motivate and inspire agile delivery team; balance ongoing training with business priorities
- Ensure adherence to the application lifecycle
- Ensure that any product created is centered around excellence and quality
- Work with business teams and collaborate with technology leadership on roadmap execution
- Enable and assist multiple Scrum teams through the agile delivery process
- Plan and manage the overall delivery roadmap for multiple initiatives
- Collaborate with leadership team and peers to enable shared goals and successful
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Experience in leading agile delivery teams
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail
- Experience managing high-performing, distributed teams across the globe
- Understanding of business intelligence and analytics
- Understanding and experience of continuous integration and build and release practices
- Full understanding of the application lifecycle
- CSM certification
- 7+ years of overall experience as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, or Business Analyst
- 2+ years of experience as an agile delivery manager
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience at an enterprise level
Benefits of joining the club :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
Meet Some of SmileDirectClub's Employees
Kayla has been promoted to a SmileGuide, where she welcomes customers to Nashville SmileShops and guides them through the scan process—the first step to getting a smile they’ll love.
Back to top