SMASHBOX-Vice President, Account Management
Responsible for the leadership, development, and sales performance of the Smashbox US Sales Channels encompassing National Accounts and Sales Administration and Planning. The VP, Account Management will craft annual sales plan to align with brand strategy and will make strategic decisions on activity and measurement of Retailer Performance.
- Drive consumer and brand growth strategically and operationally. Create Channel Strategy within US to include all retailer brick and mortar and retailer.com. Ensure strategy alignment within US. Exceptional strategy execution and integrated approach across all key functional areas for goal attainment.
- Lead market development with focus on synthesizing and articulating needs of the region in product development, education, creative, marketing and merchandising.
- Develop channel specific retail sales objectives, plans, and programs within the US.
- Develop and strengthen all retailer relationships.
- Lead seasonal market meetings and innovation meetings.
- Responsible for commercial negotiations for US.
- Lead activities associated with new doors and launches.
- Determine future opportunities (channel, market, consumer segments, and doors)
- Full channel P&L management. Direct responsibility for Sales, returns and NOP targets.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly control. Review monthly achievements and adjust as necessary.
- Determine ways for financial improvement and efficiency.
- Ensure strong ROI on key business levers.
- Conduct post launch evaluation analysis of major programs
- Ensure proper expense allocation by channel and key business drivers.
- Develop the annual budget and monitor it in conjunction with finance.
- Spend significant time in the field focusing on the understanding of the competitive set and channel opportunities.
- Direct management of Sales Administration and Planning organization
- Oversee forecasts to ensure planning accuracy and appropriate inventory levels
- Ensure alignment of demand plan vs. financial plan
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels/ mix within Channels
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual achievement of net shipment targets
- Manage and develop a team of National Account Managers/Directors, Retailer.com and Sales Planning team members.
- Responsible for performance management and development review of direct and matrix reports along with succession planning of staff members.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- 15 years sales experience within the consumer products industry
- Specialty Multi Retail Channel Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA preferred
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong Leaderships Skills
- Exceptional Communication and Presentation Skills
- Poised, Persuasive and able to think flexibly
- Able to travel up to 50%
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Executive Director, North America Marketing
Breanna partners with top retailers and Smashbox’s internal teams to conceptualize, develop, and execute Smashbox’s marketing strategies for North America.
Back to top