Smashbox- Executive Director, Global Marketing
Smashbox Cosmetics knows camera-ready beauty. Born out of Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles—the modern-day image factory where countless iconic celebrity and fashion images have been shot—we are a fast-growing, prestige cosmetics brand with domestic and international presence. Staying true to our L.A. studio roots, we are creative and trendsetting, yet laidback and accessible. As part of the Estee Lauder Companies family of brands, we will continue to grow and are seeking qualified candidates to join our exceptional team in Culver City, CA.
The Executive Director, Global Marketing will oversee, in partnership with VP, Global Marketing, the development of the brand's strategy, products, packaging and promotion and ensure the timely execution of all plans The primary objective of the role is to identify key opportunities in equity building product categories and to oversee the launch of new product innovation, partnering closely with the Product Development, Creative, Supply Chain and Packaging teams. This role will also entail strong involvement in strategic global strategy and other key initiatives.
- Direct and support overall business initiatives and strategic planning acting as a liaison between corporate groups & the brand.
- Track macro, industry & influencer trends to leverage strategically in 360 marketing campaigns
- Lead mix of business modeling in partnership with brand planning & product team
- Identify whitespace product opportunities based on consumer trends, insights and competitive activities.
- Participate in new product testing across categories and provide meaningful usage feedback
- Deep dive into discontinuation analysis and create global recommendations working with regional leads and supply chain to initiate STAR process.
- Partner with corporate consumer insights group to identify key opportunity areas and execute focus groups. Communicate & guide cross functional teams to execute programs based on insights and strategic initiatives.
- Lead global in-depth pricing analysis and update pricing strategy to maximize profitability while maintaining competitiveness.
- Manage 3 year brand strategy presentation
- Participate in building How-To-Win roadmaps across key levers.
- Liaise with cross functional internal teams to deliver decks and printed materials on time
- Lead by example to create an environment that is encouraging, respectful and builds team cooperation.
- 10-15 years marketing experience in consumer products
- Experience in cosmetic industry required
- Must be adept at thinking strategically and creatively
- Strong general management skills to drive projects to completion
- Strong analytical, creative, oral and written communication skills
- Metrics oriented
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and can build, foster and nurture relationships with cross-functional teams
- MBA Preferred
- Advanced level Excel & PowerPoint a must
- NPD experience is a must
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Executive Director, North America Marketing
Breanna partners with top retailers and Smashbox’s internal teams to conceptualize, develop, and execute Smashbox’s marketing strategies for North America.
Back to top