Smashbox- Administrator, Global Education
To support the growing needs of the Education Department through project management of new and existing education and artistry programming. Main responsibilities to include managing new store opening programs, spearheading global allocation and distribution of retailer kits, comps, press samples and no-charge orders. Also responsible for managing collateral shipments to field teams and facilitation of SAP. Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities based on needs of the department and team.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing global allocations and distribution of retailer kits, comps, press samples and no-charge orders for department. This includes submitting and tracking orders for training product, replenishment for artistry kits and new hire product. Ordering and shipping out training product and/or Gratis for North America including the free standing store cast and Canada field team. Maintaining and organizing the Education product cabinet, training product closet including any other items related to trainings fully stocked.
- Responsible for managing the SAP process which includes the creation and tracking of shopping carts and submission of purchase orders. Setting up new vendors and following through with proper paperwork required. Managing and organizing the documents accordingly.
- Managing collateral/product orders to support New Door Openings. Organizing training materials to be sent directly to stores and field teams.
- Coordinating collateral orders and shipments to Education team for the support of all Seasonal trainings and department initiatives.
- Managing database and uploading all educational material for FTP and Global Edit. This function supports both North America and International.
- Responsible for all logistics and planning related to Studio Re-launch Events and Department Meetings.
- Lead social media efforts to include new ideas, tracking of campaigns and maintain history organized for the team. Gauge impact and success of various social media contest and give best practices for future campaigns. Research social media trends and communicate ways to maximize social success across various platforms. Monitor competitor social pages to stay ahead of trends with content sent out by the EDU field team. Development of social calendar and any additional tool needed to effectively communicate content posting guidelines.
- Management and development of PowerPoint presentations for Executive Director, Artist Relations. Gather all needed imagery and approved copy from various departments/persons.
- Minimum Education level: Bachelor's
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3
- % Travel Time: 0
- Required Language: English
- Licenses or Certifications: NA
- Additional Job Specifications: Advanced Computer Skills (Mac, PPT, Excel), Packing boxes, shipping for the team as needed
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Executive Director, North America Marketing
Breanna partners with top retailers and Smashbox’s internal teams to conceptualize, develop, and execute Smashbox’s marketing strategies for North America.
Back to top