National Field Sales and Operations Manager - Smashbox, Bumble and bumble, GLAMGLOW
Are you looking to progress your career within Field Sales & Operations and want to work for a fast paced global prestige beauty company?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced National Field Sales and Operations Manager to work across several brands, Smashbox, Bumble and Bumble and GLAMGLOW. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive retail and net sales, across retail, salon and online, while adhering to brand equity guidelines.
You will report to the Brand Managers for Bumble and bumble and GLAMGLOW and will be a part of both leadership teams. You will lead, develop and inspire both the sales team and the in-store Stylists and Advisors to drive sales through exceptional customer experiences.
- Shape the regional sales strategy, working with all brand teams to drive individual brand strategy as well as delivering collective regional goals.
- Oversees brand delivery implementation in region to assure twin goals, whilst protecting the brand equity and market development as well as involvement in major decisions such as distribution, competitor analysis, pricing, and other brand investments.
- Responsible for improving market share and ranking, both as a total brand and on a door by door basis and ensure the on-going achievement of all operating expenses and profit targets for all brands.
- To identify new free standing store, salon and retail opening opportunities and ensure they are working within the guidelines set out in the retail store manual.
- Is accountable for Regional P&L and regional budget and monthly estimate process including delivery of the strategic goals and financial performance.
- Controls and manages the level of in-store inventory, new products, visual merchandising and collateral materials and ensures their timely availability for marketing activities.
- Work with and coach the Sales and Education Executives and collaborate with the National Account Managers to build the retail, salon and online businesses; to develop and execute business plans for all key retail partners whilst building collaborative relationships for continued growth.
- Partners with HR and regional functions to support UK/ROI people development and build regional capabilities.
- To identify opportunities through consumer insights to drive business performance.
- Partner with the Brand Managers, global teams and Education teams to ensure a consistent approach and message to the Field Sales and Education teams and to Stylists and Advisors, to ensure that we continue to offer high touch customer service to drive sales.
- Work with store design to negotiate with retailers on space, location, and cost contribution to deliver effective in store sites.
- Work closely with internal teams for accurate public reporting and forecasting, within inventory goals.
- Ensure all presentations and reporting are accurate and timely for internal colleagues and senior management and present at business review meetings and conferences.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
- Able to develop and execute strategies to drive retail and net sales, across retail, salon and online.
- Experience in driving the field sales, free standing stores, salons and retail operations and you will be commercially focused.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue, driving brand success.
- Good working knowledge of the UK retailer market and key contacts.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and financial awareness and you will be driven and determined to meet targets.
- Challenger mind-set and love working in a dynamic environment.
- Must have thorough and up-to-date knowledge of retail industry including competitors, retail partner performance and consumer trends.
- Have a great understanding of management and coaching techniques in order to inspire and develop the current sales team.
- Have a passion for and knowledge of the beauty industry; hair and skincare experience is desirable but not essential.
- Flexibility to travel and be away from home.
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Executive Director, North America Marketing
Breanna partners with top retailers and Smashbox’s internal teams to conceptualize, develop, and execute Smashbox’s marketing strategies for North America.
Back to top