Manager, International Marketing Services
WE LIVE FOR LIPSTICK. Get excited about primers. But most of all, we love sharing our makeup secrets with you. Why? Because we are a beauty brand born out of a real photo studio—the legendary Smashbox Studios in L.A.—and creating gorgeous looks is what we do here. It’s all about being your most kickass beautiful self at Smashbox.
We are a fast-growing, prestige cosmetics brand with domestic and international presence. Staying true to our L.A. studio roots, we are creative and trendsetting, yet laidback and accessible. As part of the Estee Lauder Companies family of brands, we will continue to grow and are seeking qualified candidates to join our exceptional team in Culver City, CA.
Partner with the International Marketing Manager in directing and guiding international marketing initiatives. Partner with the International Marketing Manager and Brand Regional Marketing heads for Asia/Pacific, Latin America, Europe and the UK, along with affiliates, Travel Retail and Los Angeles Global Team on brand marketing strategy and execution, ensuring this is aligned to the Global Brand and International Marketing direction.
- Manage the communication of global marketing programs with the Regional Marketing teams including distribution of marketing news bulletins, reviewing initial launch forecasts with International Marketing Manager and International VP and ensuring forecasts are entered in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing and Global Brand Supply Chain in managing international product needs, value sets, collateral and sample needs with the markets/regions, ensuring programs and requests are aligned with marketing calendars and Global Brand strategy.
- Oversee and manage creative operations and international processes for all regions, reviewing with International Marketing Manager and VP of International for strategic alignment on a weekly basis. Manage brand feedback and approvals with markets.
- Ensure Regions and Markets have access and training on Global Edit and Smartsheet and share updated guidelines on visual asset usage on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the International Marketing Manager to conduct competitive analysis with the Regional Marketing teams and local markets to gather insights and put forward recommendations and collaborate with the Global Marketing team on future business opportunities.
- Manage International Grid, organizing all pertinent info for local and international teams, including international contacts, visual merchandising, assortments, retailer info and distribution/business models.
- Collaborate with regional marketing to provide ongoing business support and international needs to drive strategic business goals.
- Manage day-to-day requests from all the regions/markets and project manage the delivery of various international needs.
- Align with International Marketing Manager on Online / Consumer Marketing initiatives to ensure consistency across international business and assist in projects when needed (including price analysis and NPL analyses)
- Align with the International Director of Education, Communications and Events to ensure consistency across international business and assist in projects when needed.
- Manage international event planning – including international sales meetings, VIP visits, market/regional visits and annual live stream
- Train and manage International Coordinator to support international team, regionals and markets.
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Strong execution skills, resourcefulness and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to be agile in an ever-changing consumer landscape, with a challenger mindset
- Sensitivity and understanding of foreign customs and cultures
- Computer and systems literate
Meet Some of SmashBoxCosmetics's Employees
Manager, Global Social Marketing
Alex manages global social marketing and defines the brand’s voice. She handles social calendars across channels and works with creative teams to produce content that exceeds benchmarks.
Back to top