EMEA Regional Training Manager & Pro Artist - Smashbox - (H/F)
The Regional Training Manager is responsible for ensuring quality performance of Smashbox Artistry Trainers and Makeup Artists in the region by developing, creating, and implementing effective training strategies that will educate and motivate Generic Retailer Staff in the field to sell Smashbox products and proudly represent the brand.
The Training Manager also serves as a regional spokesperson for the brand, planning and appearing at in-store events and interacting with local and regional media.
Develop Field Education Teams
- Design and cascade Education Guidelines for EMEA
- Implement and review monthly reporting all Sales & Education Executives and Artistry Trainers in order to review productivity and efficiency
- Develop and coordinate an effective training schedule in a cost effective manner
- Development and present regional "Train the Trainer" seminars twice per year
- Ensure that Smashbox brand heritage and points of difference is cascaded to customers
Generic Retailer Staff
- Conduct Training seminars in all markets to engage and develop retailer staff
- Develop and implement motivational programs for Generic Staff
- Design and cascade education materials to increase productivity and develop product knowledge in markets
- Develop training materials and Service modules to meet local market needs
- Key role in Product Development to meet local market relevancy
New Market Launches
- Work closely with new markets regarding the employment and induction of new Artistry Trainers and Make Up Artists
- Conduct initial product and brand training for new markets and new retailers
- Design, cascade & review successful Event Guidelines to ensure consistency
- Conduct in-store events to assist Trainers, Makeup Artists and generic staff to achieve sales goals
- Present seasonal Press Launches to International Press with region
- Co-ordinate press events in region to ensure consistency within Global Guidelines
- Provide Artistry support for photo shoots, magazine articles etc
- Review monthly PR reports with markets
This role reports to the EMEA Brand Vice President with dotted line to the International Director of Education, Artistry & Communication.
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Director, Global E-Commerce
Lyndsey oversees eight global brand sites and forty retailer sites operating within North America to ensure a cohesive brand perspective.
Back to top