Editor- Digital, Smashbox
Smashbox Cosmetics knows camera-ready beauty. Born out of Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles—the modern-day image factory where countless iconic celebrity and fashion images have been shot—we are a fast-growing, prestige cosmetics brand with domestic and international presence. Staying true to our L.A. studio roots, we are creative and trendsetting, yet laidback and accessible. As part of the Estee Lauder Companies family of brands, we will continue to grow and are seeking qualified candidates to join our exceptional team in Culver City, CA.
The Editor, Digital Video for Smashbox Cosmetics will support the video team with primary editing and revisions for all Smashbox Cosmetics video content, as well as provide assistance for any production needs. This position reports to the Associate Video Director.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team—including, but not limited to Digital/Social, Education/Training, International and Freestanding Store teams—on all video content from pre- to post-production
- Primary editing and revisions of get-the-look videos, branded content, digital video campaigns, digital advertising campaigns, training videos, product-focused content and business case studies
- Assist in the filming of all video content for Smashbox Cosmetics
- Support data management of all footage, including backups and video archives
- Support importing and transcoding of raw footage and all project prep
- Help delegate tasks to additional editors, as well as freelancers and/or agencies when needed
- Position requires 3 years of editing experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced culture with heavy workloads
- Proficiency with DSLR cameras and digital video workflow
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Executive Director, North America Marketing
Breanna partners with top retailers and Smashbox’s internal teams to conceptualize, develop, and execute Smashbox’s marketing strategies for North America.
Back to top