Assistant Manager, Sephora.com / Retailer.com
Sephora.com / Retailer.com Assistant Manager, Smashbox
The Assistant Manager of eCommerce is dedicated to 360 strategies for Sephora.com account. This role will report into the Smashbox Director of National Accounts, Sephora and dotted line to the Manager of Retailer.com.
The Sephora.com / Retailer.com Assistant Manager needs to have an understanding of how to drive ecommerce sales through digital, social and marketing programs and remarkable online merchandising, specifically with retail partners. An analytical and strategic thinker is required to balance program planning and execution with post program reporting. It is imperative that this person have very strong collaborative relationship competencies as working closely with ELC Online, North America Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Programming Directors and Planning Executives as well as the Retailer Buying and Merchandising Teams is critical to execute programs across channels (i.e. Omni-channel).
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Outline the 360 degree strategic roadmap for the Sephora.com business and take ownership to achieve alignment with all key partners and deliverOwn and continuously develop the relationship with all key partners at Sephora.com
• Drive sephora.com business to achieve sales and brand goals (i.e. sales plan, rank, penetration etc.) and best in class product pages
• Own ratings and reviews and ensuring feedback on product is elevated and answered by the right team
• Own beauty board and partnering with Smashbox Digital and Social team to ensure high level participation
• Work with Creative and Digital Marketing to plan retailer specific asset requests for product launches, GWPs, promotions, category features, etc. Provides all assets to Sephora.com partners
• Oversee the creation, calendarization and execution of all promotional activities and merchandising strategy (launches and repromotes)
• Maintain product launch and promotional calendars and side-by-sides, minimizing conflicts wherever possible
• Support implementation and QA of branded features on Sephora.com for accuracy in all product data/images, timely updates to new product launches, marketing, and special merchandising pages
• Work with Sephora.com partners to obtain analytics on all programs
• Partner with North America, Brand Marketing and Online team counterparts to ensure synergies between online and offline
• Assist the Manager of Retailer.com in executing ELC Online retailer strategic efforts and maintain best practices
• Occasionally participate in senior management and planning meetings, particularly on-site at Sephora HQ
• Must have a proven track record of 4+ years of online marketing experience. eCommerce and digital marketing experience is strongly preferred.
• Previous beauty or Sephora experience will be highly regarded
• Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and possess the drive to succeed within a very competitive landscape
• Needs to be a creative and analytical thinker and problem solver, thrive in fast paced environment, prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once, have attention to detail and work well with cross functional teams.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a simplified manner.
• Some travel required to NYC and Sephora offices
• Team player with no ego, willing to roll up their sleeves where no task is too large or small
• BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
Back to top