Assistant Manager, Ecommerce Smashbox
The Assistant Manager, North America eCommerce will support the Director, eCommerce on managing and growing the NA brand site businesses. The emphasis of this role will be on understanding key brand initiatives and strategies, and helping translate these initiatives to online conversion driving tactics. The manager will be responsible for all online marketing programs, including SEM, SEO, affiliate, email, social and other marketing efforts or special programs, with a keen focus on increasing conversion and ROI.
This candidate must have a proven track record in running successful ecommerce marketing initiatives that maintained significant year over year growth. The ability to multi-task, stay organized, clearly communicate and work with a number of cross-functional groups is a must.
- Work with cross-functional teams to program seasonal launches and promotions that align with overall NA and global marketing strategy
- Initiate marketing strategies across all channels, and ensure that these programs are meeting all KPI goals and benchmarks, such as ROI, conversion, traffic, and sales
- Ensure marketing calendars are updated and distributed to all necessary internal and external groups (e.g. customer service, marketing vendors, etc).
- Lead weekly meetings with all marketing vendors to review campaigns and analyze performance, making recommendations based on results
- Work with the rest of the ecomm team to ensure all site promotions are properly set-up, scheduled and QA'd on site prior to launch
- Help manage the marketing budget to ensure a proper spend based on marketing tactics and programs that generate the highest ROI
- Come up with testing opportunities across various channels, while being nimble and quick to adapt to the best performing segment
Analytics & Reporting:
- Gather data and analyze program performance regularly for all online marketing campaigns, and make recommendations for how to improve performance
- Create reports that outline performance and present back to senior leadership
- Conduct ongoing competitive research and monitor industry trends to ensure best-in-class execution for all campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Seek new business opportunities via well-aligned partners or vendors
Forecasting and Sales:
- Meet with finance and demand planning at least once a month to align on all marketing programs and timing for promotions and product launches
- Ensure sales are on target, and adjust promotional calendar and marketing activity accordingly to meet daily sales goals
- Forecast for all non-saleable SKUs to drive promotions and sampling initiatives
- Track all saleable inventory and ensure all allocations are shipping on time so that proper stock is available to support all marketing efforts at launch
- 4 years online marketing and e-commerce experience
- Pro-active problem solving abilities, team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- College degree required
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Executive Director, North America Marketing
Breanna partners with top retailers and Smashbox’s internal teams to conceptualize, develop, and execute Smashbox’s marketing strategies for North America.
Back to top