Assistant II, Product Development & Marketing, Smashbox
The main objective of the Assistant, will provide scheduling and travel support for 2 brand executives. You will also assist the Vice-President of Global Marketing and Vice- President of Global Product & Innovation in managing and executing operational aspects of new product launches, new marketing and promotional initiatives and ongoing maintenance of the line.
Role will begin as temporary with the potential to become full-time/regular.
- Meeting Coordination/Department Support
- Manage Outlook calendars for VP, Global Marketing and VP, Global Product Development, Packaging and Innovation. Schedule appointments, meetings and travel. Watch and update changes frequently to ensure there are no scheduling conflicts and leaders are in key meetings.
- Process monthly expense reports for VP's. Manage incoming bills and statements related to expense report processing.
- Manage any bills and invoices related to departmental procurement for marketing and product development
- Assist with projects as assigned by department and brand.
- Responsible for issuing meeting agenda and preparing minutes
- Support managers in the preparation of presentations to senior management
- Prepare for meetings by ordering refreshments/meals
- Greet attendees, guide to conference room
- Help to arrange transportation.
- Facilitate logistics for retailer meetings, visits and brand contests
- Manage and replenish departmental product inventory
- Purchase supplies and competitor products
- 2 year experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment in addition to corporate environment, strongly preferred.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, able to juggle the changing priorities of a fast-growing brand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in Outlook and the MS-Office product suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and have the ability to collaborate with a variety of different departments and people with different work styles.
- A strong work ethic and follow- up skills combined with a fun, positive spirit.
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Executive Director, North America Marketing
Breanna partners with top retailers and Smashbox’s internal teams to conceptualize, develop, and execute Smashbox’s marketing strategies for North America.
Back to top