Area Trainer - Smashbox & Glamglow, Quebec
- Drive retail sales through effective training and sales support.
- Responsible for achievement of sales plan for each door / channel within territory.
- Responsible for initiating innovative ways to impact sales and drive retail results (to include outsourcing events).
- Educate, inspire and build relationships with retailer in store teams. Lead by example to train Smashbox & Glamglow selling techniques via in-store Trainings (Committed, Express Committed/Beauty Studio), Apply and Assist method, Master's Class, Seminar's, etc.
- Conduct store level brand business review meetings with management teams.
- Establish strong store relationships with Store Directors, GM's, PMT's, Color Leads, and Operational Teams.
- Partner with Account Executive to manage in-store business strategy.
- Partner with Account Executive to manage Freelance Artistry Team & scheduling.
- Partner with Regional Education Executive for all seasonal education updates and advisements.
- Attend all mandatory Retailer Brand Training Summits.
- Conduct New Store Opening Trainings.
- Plan, manage, and participate in special in-store events.
- Work in store (sell) during key retailer events to assist in counter goal achievement.
- Partner with and communicate weekly with AE, and RTE on overall business, strengths and opportunities.
- Partner with and communicate with AE or DM (as needed) regarding any staff or event execution concerns and scheduling needs.
- Demonstrate the highest level of leadership and professionalism, always upholding the Smashbox/Glamglow mission statement and image, while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- 4 years make-up artistry and sales experience
- Fluent in French is Mandatory
- College degree preferred.
- Intermediate –advanced Microsoft word, excel, outlook skills
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid Driver License
- Ability to lead, motivate and teach.
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Regional responsibility.
- Must be willing to work long days during photo events/ and during busy seasons
- Must be able to analyze sales data and implement strategic action plans to increase performance per retailer/store
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Executive Director, North America Marketing
Breanna partners with top retailers and Smashbox’s internal teams to conceptualize, develop, and execute Smashbox’s marketing strategies for North America.
Back to top