Area Trainer - Smashbox & Glamglow (Calgary, AB)
Smashbox Cosmetics knows camera-ready beauty. Born out of Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles-the modern-day image factory where countless iconic celebrity and fashion images have been shot-we are a fast-growing, prestige cosmetics brand with domestic and international presence. Staying true to our L.A. studio roots, we are creative and trendsetting, yet laidback and accessible.
GLAMGLOW® was founded in 2010 exclusively for backstage and professional use in Hollywood's Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award industries. Over the past 8 years GLAMGLOW® has grown from a conversation into an incredible success story, having won a wealth of beauty awards, being granted a patent for our TEAOXI® real leaf technology and becoming globally recognized for fast-acting, innovative mud treatments that deliver instant, visible results
As part of the Estee Lauder Companies family of brands, we will continue to grow and are seeking qualified candidates to join our exceptional team.
• Drive retail sales through effective training and sales support.
• Responsible for achievement of sales plan for each door / channel within territory.
• Responsible for initiating innovative ways to impact sales and drive retail results (to include outsourcing events).
• Educate, inspire and build relationships with retailer in store teams. Lead by example to train Smashbox artistry and selling techniques via in-store Trainings (Committed, Express Committed/Beauty Studio), Apply and Assist method, Master's Class, Seminar's, etc.
• Conduct store level brand business review meetings with management teams.
• Establish strong store relationships with Store Directors, GM's, PMT's, Color Leads, and Operational Teams.
• Partner with Account Executive to manage in-store business strategy.
• Partner with Account Executive to manage Freelance Artistry Team & scheduling.
• Partner with Regional Education Executive for all seasonal education updates and advisements.
• Attend all mandatory Retailer Brand Training Summits.
• Conduct New Store Opening Trainings.
• Plan, manage, and participate in special in-store events.
• Work in store (sell) during key retailer events to assist in counter goal achievement.
• Partner with and communicate weekly with AE, and RTE on overall business, strengths and opportunities.
• Partner with and communicate with AE or DM (as needed) regarding any staff or event execution concerns and scheduling needs.
• Demonstrate the highest level of leadership and professionalism, always upholding the Smashbox/ GLAMGLOW mission statement and image, while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
• Minimum 2 years experience in makeup artistry, training and sales.
• Regional responsibility.
• College degree preferred.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Ability to lead, motivate and teach.
• Strong organizational & time management skills
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Director, Global E-Commerce
Lyndsey oversees eight global brand sites and forty retailer sites operating within North America to ensure a cohesive brand perspective.
Back to top