Account Executive - Smashbox & Glamglow (Based in Calgary)
Account Executive Summary:
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for driving retail sales and plan achievement for their specified territory. The AE is responsible for managing a team of Area Artistry Trainers (AAT) and freelancers. The Account Executive must stay within budgetary limits for themselves and their team and must manage their teams calendars, as well as their own effectively.
- Drive sales volume in the territory.
- Responsible for achievement of sales plan for region at each retailer.
- Achieve sales objectives for events.
- Take leadership role with regards to all events.
- Develop and initiate creative and innovative ways to grow the territory on a regional level.
- Outline expectations of AAT teams and hold accountable through coaching and development.
- Manage AAT, Freelance Artistry Teams & dedicated counter staff.
- Deliver the corporate/brand message to AAT and Freelance teams through team building and consistent communication.
- Manage T/E budget for territory. The AE is responsible for utilizing allocated budget to achieve sales results.
- Develop strong partnership with support team.
- Lead by example in all aspects of the business, training, artistry sales, image, and professionalism.
- Hire, coach and train the best people.
- Plan, manage, and participate in special events.
- Execute retailer programs.
- Develop and nurture retailer relationships.
- Work in the field (95% of the time).
- Execute in store department, blended & committed trainings
- Manage stock levels,
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Manage Area Artistry Training Team & freelance team scheduling to maximize on sales results.
- Increase our product revenue volume in the stores.
• College, Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 4 Years (minimum) Experience in a similar capacity
• 50% Travel Time
• Proficient in Microsoft Suites
• Strong at managing the sales volume for a territory/region and drive/achieve sales goals as a team; ability to provide strategic/creative recommendations to improve sales where needed.
• Strong at building collaborative relationships with our internal teams and retailer partners.
• Flexible schedule (ability to work weekends when required)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong Planning, Organizational, Logistics & Time Management Skills
• Proven abilities in management, training, makeup artistry, & sales.
• Must be completely self-motivated.
• Leadership skills; Coaching and developing; Must be able to motivate and mentor a team.
Meet Some of SmashBox Cosmetics's Employees
Director, Global E-Commerce
Lyndsey oversees eight global brand sites and forty retailer sites operating within North America to ensure a cohesive brand perspective.
Back to top