Account Executive_ Smashbox Cosmetics
Smashbox Cosmetics knows camera-ready beauty. Born out of Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles—the modern-day image factory where countless iconic celebrity and fashion images have been shot—we are a fast-growing, prestige cosmetics brand with domestic and international presence. Staying true to our L.A. studio roots, we are creative and trendsetting, yet laidback and accessible. As part of the Estee Lauder Companies family of brands, we will continue to grow and are seeking qualified candidates to join our exceptional team in Culver City, CA.
The Account Executive is responsible for driving retail sales and plan achievement for their specified territory. The AE is responsible for managing a team of Area Artistry Trainers, freelancers & dedicated Counter Staff. The Account Executive must stay within budgetary limits for themselves and their team and must manage their team’s calendars, as well as their own effectively.
- Responsible for achievement of sales plan for region at each retailer.
- Drive sales volume in the territory (Spend 80% of time in store) and achieve sales objectives for events
- Take leadership role with regards to all events.
- Develop and initiate creative and innovative ways to grow the territory on a regional level.
- Outline expectations of AAT and Impulse teams and hold accountable through coaching and development.
- Manage AAT, Freelance Artistry Teams & dedicated counter staff.
- Deliver the corporate/brand message to AAT, freelance and counter teams through team building and consistent communication.
- Develop strong partnership with support team (NAT & RTE).
- Manage T/E budget for territory. The AE is responsible for utilizing allocated budget to achieve sales results.
- Lead by example in all aspects of the business, training, artistry sales, image, and professionalism.
- Hire, coach and train the best people.
- Plan, manage, and participate in special events.
- Execute retailer programs.
- Develop and nurture retailer relationships.
- Execute in store department, blended & committed trainings
- Manage stock levels,
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Review designated counter teams schedules to secure the best brand coverage.
- Meet category sales objectives.
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven abilities in management, training, makeup artistry, sales and professional leadership.
- Must be completely self-motivated.
- Leadership skills; Must be able to motivate and mentor a team.
Meet Some of SmashBoxCosmetics's Employees
Manager, Global Social Marketing
Alex manages global social marketing and defines the brand’s voice. She handles social calendars across channels and works with creative teams to produce content that exceeds benchmarks.
Back to top