Technical Account Manager
- Flexible / Remote
The top priority of the Smartsheet Support team is to make loyal fans of our customers. Our global team supports customers through phone and email answering everything from "how-to" questions to technical troubleshooting.
The Premier and Enterprise Technical Account Manager (TAM) acts as a business advisor to specific Smartsheet customers, providing Premier Services for the customer’s priorities to maximize the value of their Smartsheet investment. You will contribute to the quality and satisfaction of the customer’s services relationship through post-consulting technical issues on custom or premium application solutions.
Your role is revenue generating (customers will pay an annual fee for the dedicated with on-call service). You will be based in our Boston, MA office or work remotely within the US.
A Successful TAM Exhibits The Following Attributes:
- Build strategic relationships with essential technical team members within our customer organizations, including the IT Directors, CTO, CIO, and Line of Business leaders, and more.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the market forces affecting our customers and offer insight into ways Smartsheet can help our customers meet their goals.
- Help customers evolve their IT maturity, improve productive use of Smartsheet products, and empower IT to make their business better.
- Contribute to sustainable growth through partnerships with Services Sales, Success and Consulting team to strategize on ways to create new opportunities within their accounts.
- Contribute to our service profitability through portfolio management including contract usage, contribution margin, operational expense management, and revenue growth, in a manner consistent with Smartsheet legal, fiscal and personnel policies.
- Understand the Premier Services portfolio, including acquisition services such as Converse.AI, Slope and 10,000ft.
- Partner with Strategic Customer Success Managers and Consultants to develop long-term strategies.
- Manage the delivery of services across the entire support lifecycle, including Service Delivery Planning, Service Delivery Management, Incident Management / Escalations and Proactive Remediation Services.
- Lead virtual teams comprised of Smartsheet, partner and customer resources to provide complex solutions that result in a One Smartsheet approach.
- Other duties as assigned
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top