System Integrator Account Executive
- Boston, MA
The Global System Integrator Account Executive role is critical to the overall success of the Smartsheet Aligned program. The SI Account Executive will leverage their extensive knowledge of the software application ecosystem and Smartsheet resources to recruit and manage a portfolio of mid-tier SIs and Global SIs. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively recruit SI partners by leveraging a network from past experience, while also surveying the SI landscape for partners fitting our ideal SI partner profile.
Additionally, the successful candidate will engage with his/her assigned, current Smartsheet SI partners on both the tactical and strategic level to deepen the impact and relationship between the two organizations. Our SI current and prospect landscape includes many different SIs: Global, Mid-tier and vertical industry SIs.
- Recruit and Onboard new SI partners for Smartsheet in North America, and potentially abroad.
- Develop mutual business plans with SIs to increase the number of customer referrals of Smartsheet products from assigned SI partners.
- Understand the SI’s practice areas, organization, products and services. Position Smartsheet for success with the highest potential practice areas inside the SI.
- Creatively target emerging SI practice areas, which may include Smartsheet integration with a suite of products.
- Leverage Smartsheet technical resources to increase awareness inside assigned SIs of the entire Smartsheet product portfolio.
- Successfully utilize the Smartsheet Aligned partner program and the resources within the partner team; jointly determine strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment.
- Partner with Marketing to create strategies and awareness to accelerate Smartsheet in the SI segment.
- Partner with the direct sales teams to maximize SI partner opportunities by hosting account mapping sessions that allow Smartsheet sales to collaborate with SIs for account growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience with SIs developing technology based alliances. Preferably with cloud based SaaS applications. Preference for experience with challenger brands.
- Experience with a services led value proposition, where the core economic value proposition for the SI is expanding the services offering of a current or future practice area with a software based offering.
- Experience with Professional Services in IT environments: key players, deal size, scoping process, economics, statement of work, bench utilization, project management, etc.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability at translating partner needs into a compelling business opportunity based on a software solution.
- Ability to quickly understand the Smartsheet product value proposition and communicate to audiences of varying expertise our differentiated story.
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Up to 50% travel in the US & Canada
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top