- Bellevue, WA
Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Consultant to promote quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction within our Consulting business by assisting customers with designing Smartsheet solutions to solve their goals. For you, this is a career-defining opportunity to join Smartsheet at an important moment and have a significant impact.
As a Consultant, you will work with Smartsheet customers and partners on engagements to convert requirements into Smartsheet solutions. Within this role you will be considered the Expert on advanced Smartsheet functionalities to propose solutions for use cases across different industries and business groups. You are motivated by making an impact for our customers.
This important role is part of the Professional Services team, reports to a Regional Consulting Manager and is based at Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
- Lead consulting engagements with customers to understand their challenges and develop solutions using Smartsheet, our partners, and our API
- Be the Smartsheet subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities
- Develop processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Smartsheet
- Expand upon the Smartsheet solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across variety of industries and departments
- Determine solution feasibility and costing to support our Sales team for new engagements
- Review and validate solution designs produced by other Services team members
- Provide feedback to our Product & Platform Engineering teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in Business Management Consulting or related field
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and improve team performance
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- Motivated, excellent at follow-up, and a team-player who can produce within defined timelines
- Experience driving projects from concept through completion
- Lean or Six Sigma certification desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, CS or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- Willing to travel periodically (up to 40-50%) based on customer and business need
- Authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top