Solution Implementation Manager II
- Boston, MA
When was the last time you had an opportunity to work at a company that was forging an industry and helping people get from idea to impact – fast? Smartsheet’s purpose is to empower everyone to improve how they work.
We are looking for an experienced Solution Implementation Manager II to guide engagement and product adoption for launch customers. As a Solution Implementation Manager II, you work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Training and Consulting teams to achieve successful implementations. You ensure customers have the best experience right out of the gate, leading to higher adoption, retention and expansion opportunities for Smartsheet.
This full-time position reports to a Manager of Solution Services and is based at our office in Boston, MA.
- Recommend and build solutions required that accelerate time to value for our customers within launch guidelines
- Help configure successful application integrations such as Jira, Salesforce and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Become the subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities
- Expand upon the Smartsheet solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in implementation for use cases across variety of industries and departments
- Provide feedback to our Product & Platform Engineering teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- Navigate customer conversations that lead to account growth
- Accomplish other tasks as assigned
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of solution delivery including scoping, design, configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- High level of motivation, excellent at follow-up, team-player that delivers within defined timelines
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end-user personnel in large enterprises
- Curious collaborator with the desire to work in a team environment
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, it can set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Back to top