Senior Software Development Engineer - Full Stack
- Bellevue, WA
We're are looking for thoughtful people who are excited about solving tough problems and building software used by millions of people. We value product-oriented engineers who can own and architect features from start to finish. Our customers love our product and our engineers achieve the quality expected of the Smartsheet team.
You will work from our headquarters in Bellevue, WA, reporting to our Senior Manager of Software Engineering.
- Contribute in all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle: idea generation, user interviews, planning, design, prototyping, execution, shipping, monitoring and iteration
- Work closely with other software engineers, database engineers, SRE, and product managers
- Mentor junior engineers on code quality and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years software development experience
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Knowledge of Microservices in AWS
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
- BS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent industry experience
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top