- Bellevue, WA
Here at Smartsheet, our team thrives under a lightweight, Agile-like process. We build collaboration software and a collaborative environment is what we offer! With the amount of growth we're experiencing, there is no shortage of problems to be solved. Now is a great time to join our team - we're going to be huge!
We are looking for a Senior SDET to join our team. At heart, you are a hands-on tester and developer who eagerly meets new challenges, values stability, and can increasingly contribute to the success of our award winning software. You will report to the Engineering Manager and is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Own, design and execute test plans for performance projects
- Work with Development, Product Management, and Technical Operations
- Be a customer advocate
- Design and implement tools and automation frameworks for efficient testing
- Adopt and establish best engineering practices for the team
- Use performance monitoring tools and reporting results
- Drive load and performance testing of our product
- Lead the design and implementation of tools for more efficient testing
- Support the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals and the community
- Work with other senior engineers to develop best practices for software across multiple teams
- 5+ years of development and performance test experience in a SaaS environment
- Strong SQL/DB Skills
- Experience with Load (JMeter), API (REST Web Services) automation
- Strong coding skills with 5+ years of experience in one of the mainstream OO languages (Java, C#, Python) and work on Data Quality (big data, analytics, statistics, load/performance testing)
- Familiar with Kibana/Grafana, New Relic, DataDog and other similar tools
- Experience with common data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
- Quick learner with passion for testing and becoming domain expert
- Familiarity with AWS experience with applications in the cloud
- Experience with Selenium for browser automation
- BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work everyday. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Back to top