Senior Mobile Development Engineer - iOS
When was the last time you had an opportunity to work at a company that was forging an industry and enabling people to get from idea to impact – fast! Smartsheet’s purpose is to empower everyone to improve how they work. Our business is built on finding great people and getting out of their way while they build and improve our award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) offering. With over 10 million users, our platform gets used across different industries ranging from construction to retail to software development. This presents us with unique technical challenges.
We are looking for our next Senior Mobile Developer (iOS) to join our development team. In this role, you will work with our Mobile Engineering and Product teams to deliver next generation experiences that empower our customers. You will have the opportunity to work with a highly efficient, team in an agile setting and positively affect several product areas by using latest mobile technologies to their fullest.
This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA and will report to Software Development Manager. Our team focuses on distributed decision-making that rewards ownership, transparency, and collaboration. Learn more about our platform here: Smartsheet Overview Video
This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from concept to release
- Work closely with product managers, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment
- Deliver maintainable secure code using industry best practices
- 5+ years software development experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent training and experience
- Experience with iOS application development OR significant experience in desktop applications, backend development or Android
- A passion for mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces
- Experience building high performance, fluid mobile applications a plus
- Experience or interest in Android application development is a plus
- Experience with Swift
- Familiarity with C++ and developing portable code is a plus
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications is a plus
- Experience with frequent production releases
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top