Senior Manager, Consulting
The Senior Manager of Consulting will lead and inspire a robust team of Consulting Managers who lead teams of Consultants and Architects. This person will manage the operational and financial aspect of their respective regional teams. In addition to managing full business operations, the Sr Manager will have responsibility for business development, process review / improvement / creation, work qualities, and be intentional in coaching and leading future leaders of the organization.
- Provide leadership in the attainment of department goals and objectives.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and directly supervise qualified Managers.
- Manage departmental budget and authorize expenditures.
- Manage and coordinate department development opportunities
- Coordinate development and evaluation of standardize documentation and resources for reporting performance and recommendations
- Consistently collaborates with Sales leadership for ongoing initiatives.
- Provide collaboration and support on all strategic business planning and consulting in preparation for expansion, consolidation, new service offerings, and other business owner decision that are presented.
- Review and monitor all quarterly reporting on financial and statistical performance, opportunity analysis and budget vs. actuals performance.
- Research industry trends and keep the team current on industry changes.
- Optimally deliver consulting services throughout customer lifecycle to ensure maximum customer value and overall economic impact (software + services)
- Oversee scoping, estimating, proposing, SOW creation, and staff allocation
- Will travel, when necessary, to meet with current and future customers.
- 4-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- MBA, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers in both pre-sales and post-sales environment
- Strong leadership, business development, organizational, team management, communication (verbal, written, and presentation), and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years working in a software services, and/or Consulting, leadership capacity
- Demonstrated success in solutioning, selling, and delivering solutions for F1000 organizations
- Proven success partnering across departments
- Excellent customer engagement, solution visioning, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience translating customer business requirements into software solutions
- Experience successfully utilizing change management and business process mapping strategies
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Back to top