Sales Systems Quality Assurance Specialist
- Bellevue, WA
Smartsheet is looking for a Sales Systems QA Specialist to support our growing sales and operations team. You will work with the Sales Systems team and related teams to test and validate system configuration, integrations, and new processes.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our Senior Manager, Sales Systems, located in our Bellevue, WA office.
- Develop tests for new configuration, integrations, and processes developed by the Sales Systems team
- Quickly learn and develop expertise in new and assigned test areas
- Write test scripts for core systems and processes owned by Sales Systems
- Document and communicate all testing and findings
- Develop testing framework and methodology for Sales Systems team that is repeatable and scalable
- Develop automated testing to run at regular intervals to measure system stability
- Plan, write and update relevant QA documentation
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience, administration a plus
- 2+ years of experience with other connected applications such as Docusign, NetSuite, Outreach
- Experience working with cloud-based integration platforms (Boomi, Mulesoft) is a plus
- Creativity and initiative for improving product test coverage and effectiveness
- Skills in analyzing, diagnosing, and solving complex problems
- Curiosity to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top