New Business Representative, Enterprise Accounts
- Bellevue, WA
Smartsheet is seeking a developed sales professional to join our Sales Team as a New Business Representative focusing on Enterprise Accounts. The ideal candidate will have a history of over performance in quota attainment and winning new customer accounts. This important role is dedicated to acquiring our largest net new logos.
This position is based at Smartsheet in Bellevue, WA and reports to the Commercial Sales Manager.
- Act as the subject matter in Smartsheet to provide solutions to a wide customer base
- Qualify inbound leads and run new business sales cycles from end to end
- Comfortable with outbound prospecting including cold-calling and social marketing
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects
- Acquire new business for Smartsheet by selling our full suite of products/services/solutions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records via SalesForce
- Meet or exceed sales quotas by qualifying prospects
- Schedule and conduct online product demonstrations with prospects
- Execute effectively using consultative and solution oriented sales plans
- Ensure customer success in maximizing the value of Smartsheet solutions
- Consult with customers in defining collaboration goals, success criteria and program strategy, in order to ensure the customer perception of value that leads to sales renewal and expansion
- Develop account plans for all strategic opportunities in your pipeline
- 3+ years proven sales track record – preferably in a SaaS environment
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Experience in managing and maintaining customer relationships in a B2B environment
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills to interact with senior level corporate management
- Formal understanding of Solution/Consultative Selling with ability to execute each stage in the sales cycle to advance the sale
- Promotes the importance of collaboration within and across our business to create, capture, share and maximize value. Interacts effectively with others; is considerate and approachable; values, respects, and welcomes differences and others’ perspectives; is mindful of own authority and personal impact.
- Establishes clear goals and priorities; translates strategy into action plans; holds self accountable for performance goals; does what is needed to ensure they consistently deliver an excellent customer experience
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and an ability to understand new technical concepts
- Knowledge of CRM software packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of other post-secondary education
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Back to top